Item for sale: Sony ICF-SW10 12 Band Worldwide Receiver in New Retail Package. This item is from the stock of a electronic store that just went out of business. It is in new unused condition. Ready for use right out of box. This radio allows you to listen to radio broadcast from all over the world, such as Europe, Japan, Asia. You name it.
This 12-band receiver lets you listen to a worldwide range of frequencies at home and abroad, including FM stereo, MW, LW, and shortwave bands 1 to 9. Easy analog tuning simplifies tuning in desired stations, while a tuning indicator accurately indicates center frequency. An FM stereo headphone jack allows for FM stereo reception, and affords private listening enjoyment and improved clarity in noisy environments. A DC-in jack lets you use an optional AC adapter to conserve battery life. Antennas include a built-in ferrite bar antenna for LW/MW and a telescoping antenna for FM/SW. The unit's compact size lets you slip this lightweight radio into a jacket pocket or briefcase for easy portability.
12 Band worldwide receiver; FM stereo, MW, LW, and shortwave bands 1-9; Tuning indicator; FM stereo headphone jack; CD-in jack; Built in AM/FM antennas; 2 1/4" built in speaker; AC/DC operation with included AC adaptor; Shortwave quide book included; Battery life up to 30 hours.
The Sony ICFSW10 is a 12-band receiver in a compact package.PRODUCT FEATURES:FM stereo/MW/LW/SW 1-9 reception;LED tuning indicator;Built-in antenna;Built-in speaker;Earphone jack.
Product Features and Technical Details
* 12-band receiver: LW/MW/FM/SW (1-9)
* Frequency range, FM: 87.6 to 108 MHz
* Frequency range, MW: 530 to 1602 kHz
* Frequency range, SW1: 4,750 to 5,060 MHz
* Frequency range, SW2: 5,900 to 6,200 MHz
* Frequency range, SW3: 7,100 to 7,350 MHz
* Frequency range, SW4: 9,400 to 9,990 MHz
* Frequency range, SW5: 11,600 to 12,100 MHz
* Frequency range, SW6: 13,570 to 13,870 MHz
* Frequency range, SW7: 15,100 to 15,800 MHz
* Frequency range, SW8: 17,480 to 17,900 MHz
* Frequency range, SW9: 21,450 to 21,750 MHz
* Frequency range, LW: 153 to 279 kHz
* Antenna system FM/SW: Telescoping antenna
* LW/MW: Built-in ferrite bar antenna
* Power requirements: 2 AA batteries (not included)
* Battery life: Approximately 30 hours
* AC power adapter: (EIAJ Plug) AC-E45HG (not included)
* Car power adapter: DCC-E130L (not included)
* Weight: 12 ounces with batteries
* Dimensions: 6-3/8 by 3-5/8 by 1-3/8 inches (162 by 93.8 by 33.3 millimeters)
Up to 3 years added protection
EscrowUnlt © squaretrade warranty v2.0