Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Location
> New Hampshire
> New shop fox® W1718 20" planer 5HP w/ spiral cutter ( )
New shop fox® W1718 20" planer 5HP w/ spiral cutter ( )
Article Sent By: Roycote@machine--tools.com (Roy Cote)
Roy Cote is presenting: New shop fox® W1718 20" planer 5HP w/ spiral cutter ( )
You can shop for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are the largest Woodstock International Shop Fox Woodworking and Metal working dealer in the US. We offer the best prices guaranteed
This is the Brand New in the Box w/ 2 year warranty
Shop Fox® W1718 20" Planer 5hp 1ph w/spiral cutter head
W1718 - 5 H.P. 20" Planer - Closed Stand - Spiral Cutterhead
* Heavy-duty cast iron construction
* Permanently lubricated & shielded bearings
* 3 Chromed infeed and outfeed rollers
* Heavy cast iron balanced handwheel
* Precision ground table for accuracy
* Motor: 5 HP, single-phase, 220V, 28 Amps
* Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
* 4 rows of inserts. Total of 96 inserts
* Footprint: 27-1/2" wide x 22-1/2" deep
Now available business leases as little as $1000.00 Lease Application
* Most orders are processed the same day but may take up to 1 extra business day to be processed to ensure your item meets quality assurance.
* We use Freight Truck Ground service to a business address with a forklift or loading dock (no residential deliveries or businesses that run from a residence) the freight companies do not recognize this as a physical business address and only deliver business to business or dock to dock. The freight companies are also subject to a number of regulations one being that they are not to give any assistance in unloading from the truck, they are only responsible to get the products to the back of the truck. Lift-gate service may be available if the freight company we use offer it but there will be a extra charge of $75.00.
* Tracking numbers will be sent if requested. We are not responsible if your email account rejects any email from us as some email is sent in bulk and may be treated as spam.
* We are not responsible for transit time once your item leaves our facility.
* Any problems with hardware beyond our 7 business day return policy must be taken up with the manufacturer and/or carrier/network operator. The contact information to most manufacturers and carriers/network operators is listed in our Manufacturer Info section located below.
Roycote@machine--tools.com (Roy Cote)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.