Uniden® President HR2510 Operating Manual
Features Our Automatic Fast and Easy On Screen Menu with Click Buttons, Read, View and Print Manuals and Install Software, All From Our Menu . . .
1 Main Menu 2 Photo Menu 3 Photo Screen 4 Manual Screen
Details . . . Check Out Our CD Manuals
* This Manual is from our Original, It is not a copy from a copy *
High Resolution 2400dpi Schematic for up to 800% Screen Magnification and Sharp Printing
Included Circuit Schematic Diagram, Mic & Accessory Connection & 6 Color Photos + Mod Info
* 26 Pages, of the Manual in the above heading, In Adobe Reader® PDF Format on a CD.
* The Schematic and/or Parts List, If It was included in the original, we do not separate them.
* 4 Free Software versions of Adobe® Reader® v4.0, v5.0, v6.0 and v7.0 on the CD.
* We Include a document explaining how to set your CD Autorun Feature, ( If needed ) .
* CD will start automatically when placed in the drive, ( windows Autorun is on by default ) .
* Features our Automatic Fast and Easy on Screen Menu, Just Click a Button & Go.
* We Do Not Use program locking, ID stamps or watermarks on the manual's PDF pages.
* We Do Not Use down loading or email attachment services.
* Microsoft Windows®, Win 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista, Win-32 Systems.
* Older Win95/98/NT4 system's with MS Internet Explorer® *(version 4.01 or above installed) .
* At least one CD/DVD drive capable of reading a 48X or 52X CD-R compact disc.
This CD Contains Our Automatic Fast & Easy On Screen Menus
* NO Original Paper Manuals or Photos, Manuals are in PDF, Photos are in JPG format on the CD.
* Please Read Our Store Return Policy
Copyright Infomation: Many factory instruction/operating/owner's/repair and service manuals are not copyrighted. No copyrighted materials are offered by us for sale unless one or more of the following conditions exists: 1) We are the owner of the copyright. 2) The copyright has expired and/or was not renewed. 3) The copyright owner has ceased to exist without assigning the copyright, leaving the copyright without an "owner," thereby placing the material in the public domain. 4) The copyright owner has given permission to reproduce the material, possibly in exchange for royalty fees. 5) The copyright owner has elected not to enforce its copyrights, thereby placing the material in the public domain. 6) The materials were produced by and/or obtained from the copyright owner or a source to whom reproduction rights have been assigned by the copyright owner. 7) There is not a copyright notice, seal or logo printed on any of the original covers and/or pages of the material.